Thursday, February 18, 2010

Got an Email from Coach Hill....

Well, our 3rd grade girls played against the
4th grade girls at Ashkar Elementary in Hughesville this past Saturday.


I was busy refereeing/teaching on the court so I do not know the exact
basket count for the scrimmage. There were some made by both teams. I can
tell you the girls held their own against the older Little Lady Spartans.
I was proud to be a part of their team.

Our practices are over for this year. I enjoyed the time spent with them introducing some basic basketball skills. I am looking forward to watching them on the court throughout their school careers.

I have attached a couple of court pictures and a group shot. Use at your discretion. Names for the group shot from left to right are Sarah V, Bree D, Madelyn R, Maegan R, Maddie F, Cassie G, Josslyn D, Hailey Z, Julianna C, Lydia R, Cassy S, Teghan T, Hannah K, Allison D, Alexa D and Samantha S.

Coach Rich Hill

COACH HILL-  THANKS FOR MAKING THE LIVES OF OUR STUDENTS BETTER.
SINCERELY, 
THE D.E. SCHICK ELEMENTARY FAMILY

No comments: